Sure, let's land on an unknown Death Star looking thing. Why not.
Let's land in a potentially dangerous spaceship... oh no! There's white light in there! I'm scared of the white light! Weep weep cry cry!
I hate Flppto so much. And the Commander. Well, here's yet another choice. Do we (AF) Land in a white lighted hangar, perhaps lit with florescent lights, or do we (AG) run away because we are scared? At least Hard Man isn't crying like an idiot.
11/11 - 11/18
- Branch X: More Lying to Marine Biologists
- Branch AO: Friend or Foe
- Branch AZ: Unbridled Glee
- Branch ???: Halftime
- Branch B: Thoughtless Speed
- Branch D: Tracking the Void Beam
- Branch H: A Dire Choice
- Branch I: Total Lack of Nuclear Devastation
- Branch R: White Landing
- Branch AF: Good Riddance to Hard Man
- Branch S: Spacecraft Swarm
- ▼ 11/11 - 11/18 (11)