I just want to remind everyone here that as of right now, we don't have very good proof that these people are in league with the Evil Power Master. We have hunches, sure, and we made smalltalk over coffee, but these could just as easily be (NAME OF GROUP REMOVED DUE TO PRESSING LEGAL ACTION).
So let's just follow Jose. Why panic?
Because the marine biologists hate us and have brought us into a room with 6 cons. That's a pretty good reason to panic. This is one of the more unpleasant ends we've run into. Maybe they want to play Parcheesi? No. No they do not. Oww.
It is a sad thing our adventures have ended here.
You know what? Running away seems like a good idea now. I don't know why they're trying to murder us, but clearly Marine Biology is a field with a seedy underbelly.
Like a bad date, you escape through the bathroom. Also like a bad date, someone is yelling "Stop! Stop where you are! There is no escape.". We run to the docks past lasers, in a pathetic attempt to escape before the marine biologists tell us more about the fish.
We're either going to escape in a boat (BB) or hide under a dock (BC). And we're never going to Sea World again.
Total Endings: 10
Victory Endings: Z AC AR AT
Failure Endings: AA AB AP AS BD
Death Endings: AA AB AP AS BD
What-The-Hell Endings: AA BE
11/04 - 11/11
- Branch N: The Waiting Is The Hardest Part
- Branch O: Don't Just Stand There, Shoot Something!...
- Branch AD: Congressional Breakdown
- Branch AE: Printout of Doom
- Branch AU: Towards the Void
- Branch F: Fish Research Institute
- Branch M: Metal Gear Flppto
- Branch L: Lying to Marine Biologists
- Branch Y: Exciting Dialogue
- Branch AQ: Running Away From Scary Marine Biologis...
- ▼ 11/04 - 11/11 (10)