Monday, November 5, 2007

Branch AD: Congressional Breakdown

Why oh why did we talk to these bumbling idiots again? Look how panicked they are. These jackasses will never beat Ultima IV with their lack of courage. I hope the third planet the Evil Power Master was talking about exploding is Lacoon.



Wait. You mean to tell me that a congress wasn't a frightened and hysterical mob BEFORE being threatened with death? That's a new one on me. At least Flppto accomplished something by staying with the computer; he guaranteed that he's going to take our job as commander of the Rapid Force after this.

Well, it's once again decision time. We can choose Branch AR, where we dive into battle against the Evil Power Master's forces like a bunch of careless jackasses, or Branch AS, where we tell Congress, a bunch of frightened jackasses, about our amazing plan to jump into battle. There is no time to think, only time to use terrible and flawed catchphrases.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, you DID make an Ultima IV referrence, so I think we should go with humility and ask congress to organize a full-scale assault.

The worst that could happen is we're taken out alongside these jokers, and never have to listen to them again.

jonathan.rovansek@gmail.com said...

leave congress out of picture i can't see how they could help us...really

Unknown said...

I say we take Repliforce...um I mean Rapid Force and attack right away... who needs legal backing to run a war...

Jigglysaint said...

I say branch AS. Yes, I am trying to get them killed. So far it failed(unless you could half the Force).

Anonymous said...

Ignore the congress, they're morons.

Ryan Francis said...

I say we screw the congress and attack. Huzzah!

Anonymous said...

Clearly since Congress distrusts your ability to destroy the Evil Power Master, and since you were able to destroy him forever in a previous branch with a small force you sent yourself:

Choose branch AR, where you go attack the Evil Power Master's satellite like a bunch of careless jackasses.

Anonymous said...

Clearly, we need to inform congress.

It's what any good citizen would do, you know.

Anonymous said...

Tough choice, but in my opinion the only thing worse than waiting for those senators approve the attacks, would be to attack without their approval. So I say inform the senate.

Deceased Crab said...

Forgive me... I have... NoChoice.

Anonymous said...

Show your valor, and show those evil-doers the meaning of virtue!